Slideshows are a fantastic way to showcase many images without taking up too much space on your site's page. Note: Slideshows look best when the photos in them are all the same size. To resize your images, use an image editing program like Paint or Photoshop.
To create a slideshow:
- Add a module by following these directions.
- Click the Media tab along the left-hand side of the Add a Module screen and select Slideshow.
- On the next screen, upload images from your computer or choose images from your library. After the photos are done uploading, you can add captions by clicking on the pencil icon under each picture. You can also add title and description text by clicking the Title & Description tab. Don't forget to name your slideshow! When you are finished, click Save & Add to Site.
- To upload pictures, you can browse on your computer, or choose a previously uploaded image from your library.
- To adjust the appearance of the slideshow, choose Settings.
- To edit your Slideshow Module, you can change it by mousing over the module in the Site Editor, clicking the pencil icon.