There are many ways to add a video to your site. The most basic way is to add a Video Module to one of your pages. To do this, follow these steps:
- Follow these directions to add a module to the page you would like your video to appear.
- Click the Media tab along the left-hand side of the Add a Module screen and select Video.
- Copy the embed code from the video you would like to use.
- Paste it in the Embed Code box. You can then choose the alignment, add a frame around your video by choosing Show Frame, or customize the size of your video by choosing Use my Width and Height and setting size parameters. Make sure to name your Video Module before adding it to your site. Click Save & Close to add your video.
- To edit your Video Module after it has been added, mouse over the module in the Site Editor and click the pencil icon.