Introduce your team to site viewers by adding a Team Member List module. To get started:
- Follow the steps outlined in the Adding a Module tutorial.
- Click the Text tab along the left-hand side of the Add a Module screen and choose Team Member List as your module type.
- Click New Item to create a new team member, or import an existing one by clicking Add Saved Items.
- In this screen, you have the ability to create a bio for a team member by typing the person’s name, position, and bio. The text editor in this module allows you to manipulate the appearance of the description text. At the top of this screen, you can upload a picture. Don’t forget to name your module before clicking Save!
- After saving, you will be taken back to the original Team Member List screen. To create another bio, click Create New and follow all the steps again. To edit the title of your Team Member List, mouse over the existing title and click when you see the pencil icon appear. Don’t forget to name your module then click the save button when you are finished editing the Service List title.
- After the list is added, you can change it by mousing over the module in the Site Editor, clicking the pencil icon. You can also rearrange the bios so they appear in a different order. Clicking Settings allows you to adjust the number of bios that appear and how they are displayed. When you are done editing, click Save & Close.