Showcasing praise from current and past clients in a Testimonial List Module is a great way to convince prospective customers to do business with you. To add a Testimonial List Module:
- Follow the steps outlined in the Adding a Module tutorial.
- Select the Text tab, then select Testimonial List as your module type.
- Click Create New to create a new testimonial, or Add Saved Items to import an existing one.
- If you create a new testimonial, you can enter the person’s name, company, and quote. The text editor in this module allows you to manipulate the appearance of the description text. Click the Photo tab to upload a picture. When you are finished, click Save & Return to List.
- After saving, you will be taken back to the original Testimonial List screen. To edit the title, mouse over the existing title and click when you see the Pencil Icon appear. Click save when you are finished editing the Testimonial List title.
- Clicking List Settings allows you to adjust the number of testimonials that appear and how they are labeled. This page also allows you to choose the Layout options for how the testimonial list will appear.
- To create another testimonial, click New Item or Add Saved Items and follow all the steps again. Once you are done adding testimonials, click Save & Close.
- After the Testimonials List module is added, you can change the content by mousing over the module in the Site Editor and clicking the Pencil Icon in the editing toolbar. When you are done editing, click Save & Close.