You can change the theme you use by following these steps:
1. Mouse over your site and select Theme Settings in the top right corner of your screen. From the drop-down menu choose Switch Theme.
2. In the theme selector preview, click the theme you want to use.
3. You will then be able to preview the theme using your site's content.
4. Click Save & Return located in the upper right portion of the screen. After that, a pop-up window will display offering the option of choosing to use the new theme's splash images. The splash image is the main image that displays on your page, in this case it is located just below the menu bar. Once you click Yes or No, the theme will be immediately applied to your site.
Note: Your original theme will be saved in your vFlyer Sites account. You will be able to access it by going to the Control Panel and selecting Manage Themes.
- Step-by-Step: Adding a New Theme
- Step-by-Step: Editing a Site Theme
- FAQ: Can I edit my site's theme or switch to a different theme?