If you've created a Google+ page for your company, you can add a Google+ badge for your page to your website. Doing so will give your site visitors an easy way to add your Google+ page to their circles.
Here's how to add the badge:
- From your Google+ page, click the Get Started link in the right-hand column, as shown below. On the following page, click Get the badge.
- Now get the code for the badge. You may need to select "Other" in the "Google+ user" drop-down menu, then enter your page's URL, if your page doesn't automatically appear as an option.
- Choose the style of badge and language you want, then copy the code provided.
- Go to the Site Editor in vFlyer Sites. Follow these directions for adding a module.
- Click the Text tab along the left-hand side of the Add a Module screen and select Freeform Content.
- In the Freeform Editor, click the Source button. Paste the code that you copied previously into the field provided and click Save & Close. Give the module a name that you'll be able to recognize later, such as "Google+ Badge."
- You should now see your Google+ badge on the page.