Integrating your Twitter feed into your site is easy with the Twitter Module. Read on to learn how to show your tweets on your website!
- Follow the steps outlined in the Adding a Module tutorial.
- Click the Social Media tab along the left-hand side of the Add a Module screen and select Twitter.
- Enter your Twitter user name (omit the @ symbol) in the corresponding field and set your preferences. Note: If your tweets are protected, the Twitter module will not appear properly. In this case, log in to your Twitter account and adjust the privacy settings, then add the module again.
- Click the Module Basics tab on the left-hand side to give your Twitter Module a title.
- Click Save & Close. Notice how all of your tweets appear in chronological order, just like they do on the normal Twitter interface. In addition, site viewers with Twitter accounts can retweet and reply to your tweets right from your site. The colors used in the Twitter module are determined by the theme you chose for your site. After the Twitter module is added, you can change the content by mousing over the module in the Site Editor and clicking the Pencil Icon in the editing toolbar. When you are done editing, click Save & Close.