Using a table in the WYSIWYG Editor is a great way organize content in your header section.
1. Mouse over the Header Module and click the pencil icon in the editing toolbar.
2. On the edit module screen, click the WYSIWYG Editor tab.
3. Once you are in the WYSIWYG Editor, click the Source button.
4. Copy the code below and paste it into the WYSIWYG Editor.
<table border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1" style="width: 1000px; ">
[Enter Logo Here]</p>
<td style="text-align: right; ">
Phone: 800-594-5930 ex 1<br />
Email: [email protected]<br />
5. After pasting the code into the WYSIWYG Editor, click the Source button again to view the table.
You will notice that the table has been pre-populated with suggested content but you are free to add whatever content you would like. Click on the image button to upload an image or begin adding text in one of the table fields.
6. Once you have finished adding your content, click Save & Close to apply the changes to your site.