There are two ways to add a module to the main body section of a page:
- adding it to a Column Divider Module
- adding it below the Column Divider
A Column Divider Module allows you to subdivide a section of a page into 2, 3, or 4 columns, allowing for greater flexibility in the layout of the page. If you want to add a content item to a column within a Column Divider Module, you can do so by adding a module to that column.
To add a module to a column within a Column Divider Module:
1. Mouse over the module in the column where you want to add a new module. In the editing toolbar on the right, mouse over the plus symbol, then select Add Module Above or Add Module Below to add a module within the Column Divider.
2. Proceed with selecting a module type.
After adding the module, you’ll see it appear in the Column Divider. See “Other Resources” below for information on editing, rearranging, and removing modules.
To add a module outside of a Column Divider Module:
1. Mouse over the section of the page where you want to add the Module and click the Layout Module tab on the left, then click Add Module Above or Add Module Below.
Note: if you want to add a module to a section that doesn't have a Column Divider Module in it, follow the steps provided in the first part of this article and ignore the references to Column Dividers.
2. Proceed with selecting a module type. In this case, if we were to add an Article Module below the Column Divider, the result would look something like this:
- Step-by-Step: Using Column Divider Modules
- Step-by-Step: Editing a Module
- Step-by-Step: Rearranging Modules