Adding a new site menu item to add a previously created page to the site menu:
- Mouse over the site menu and click the pencil icon in the editing toolbar.
- In the pop-up window, click New Item.
- In the New Menu Item screen, enter the name of the page by typing the new page name in both the Name and Label field. Select the Type of page. When finished, click Save.
- Notice how the new page is now on the Edit Module screen. When you are done editing pages, click Save & Close.
- The new menu item will now appear on the site menu. Click on that new menu link to be taken to that page to begin adding content.