Most of our vFlyer Sites themes automatically come with a horizontal navigation bar that you set up in the Site Wizard tool. In some cases, it may be beneficial to the organization of your site to have both a horizontal and vertical navigation bar. To add a vertical navigation bar, just follow these steps:
- To make room on the left side of your site for the navigation bar to go, first you'll want to ensure that you have the Left Section of your Page Body Content Section enabled in the Page Template.
- Follow these directions for adding a module.
- Click the Building Blocks tab along the left-hand side of the Add a Module screen and select Vertical Navigation.
- In the Edit Module screen, click New Item.
- In the New Menu Item screen, enter the name of the page by typing the new page name in both the Name and Label field. Select the Type of page. When finished, click Save.
- Notice how the new page is now on the Edit Module screen. When you are done editing pages, click Save & Close.
- After the vertical navigation bar is added, you can change it by mousing over the module in the Site Editor, clicking the pencil icon. When you are done editing, click Save & Close.