In order to make your site mobile optimized, you'll need to add this responsive css code into the theme editor. First, you should find the specific css code for your theme, you can find that information in this article.
Once you have copied your theme's code you'll want to follow these steps to apply it to your site.
1. Mouse onto the site and find the Theme Settings in the upper right hand corner.
2. Click Edit Theme.
3. From the Global Defaults drop down menu, select the Advanced CSS section.
4. Paste the code that you have copied into the Responsive box
5. Once you have finished updating your theme's Responsive CSS, click the Apply Changes button and then click the floppy disk icon to save your changes and to close the Theme Editor.
That's it, your site will be optimized for display when viewed on any sized screen.
- I want to upgrade my site to be mobile optimized, but the switch theme capability won't let me.
- Step-by-Step: Editing a Site Theme
- Step-by-Step: Switching the Site Theme