Creating a website with vFlyer Sites is easy and can be done in just a few minutes. Here’s how:
1. If you would like to try out the service before signing up, visit the vFlyer Sites homepage and click the Create Free Site button. In this case, skip to Step 3. Alternately, you can register for a vFlyer account up front and then begin creating your site (see Step 2).
2. On your vFlyer Sites Dashboard, click Create New Site.
3. In the Site Wizard, choose one of three options for the focus of your site: Business, Organization/Club/Association, or Personal.
4. Depending on which option you choose, a list of categories will be displayed below. Choose the category that most closely fits your needs. If you are creating a business website, you’ll need to choose a sub-category as well, shown to the right. Once you have made your choices, click select Category.
5. On the next page, choose the pages in your site by checking or unchecking the boxes shown. You will always have the option to add or remove pages later. Click Continue when you are finished.
6. In the next screen of the Site Wizard, choose your site’s theme. A few theme options selected specifically for your site category will be displayed; mouse over any to expose the Preview and Select options. You can also view other available themes by clicking the Other tab on the left sidebar. Once you’ve selected a theme, click Continue.
7. Enter some information about your business, organization, or yourself, such as contact name, phone number, and email address. Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. When finished, click Continue.
8. In the final step of the Site Wizard, review the information and settings of your site. If you want to change the site type, theme, or any information you entered, click the Edit link in the corresponding section. When you’re ready to create your site, click Build & View Your Site.
9. That’s it! You’ve now created a website:
At this point, you can begin adding content and changing the layout of your site.