The Social Media Toolbar allows you to add icons for social networks such as Facebook and Twitter to your account and flyers and link these icons to your pages on those sites.
To add a Social Media Toolbar to your account, follow the steps below.
- Click the Account tab.
- Scroll down to the Social Media Toolbar section.
- Using the first drop-down menu, choose your first social media site. An icon for the site will display to the right.
- In the field to the right, enter the URL of your page or profile on that site. Be sure to include http:// in the URL (example: http://www.facebook.com/vflyer).
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 for each other social media site you wish to add (maximum of four).
- Click the Save button once you are finished.
Your Social Media Toolbar will automatically appear on your Account Profile and any flyers on which you display your account contact information. To have it appear on your Craigslist content and email flyers, simply re-publish your existing flyers.