Q: When I open the PDF of my flyer, I get an error message. What should I do?
A: This is caused by a browser caching issue and can be resolved by clearing the browser cache. To clear the browser cache, follow these steps:
In Internet Explorer 8 or below:
1. From the Tools menu, click Internet Options
2. Click Delete Files
In Internet Explorer 9:
- Click the button with the gear icon on it in the top right corner of the browser.
- Mouse over Safety, then click Delete Browsing History.
- Check the Temporary Internet Files box, then click Delete.
In Mozilla Firefox:
1. From the Tools menu, click Clear Private Data (or Clear Recent History)
2. Uncheck all the boxes except Cache
3. Click Clear Now
Note: Depending on the browser version, the steps for clearing the cache may be different. Check your browser's help menu for instructions.