If you want to advertise your listing on eBay, you can! Simply follow the steps below:
1. Once you’ve published the flyer, on the Flyers page, click the HTML Codes link to the right.
2. On this page, in the HTML section, click the drop-down menu labeled Craigslist and select eBay. Copy the HTML code provided in this field, either by clicking Copy to Clipboard or clicking inside the field and pressing Ctrl+C on your keyboard.
3. Log into your eBay account and post a new item. For more information on how to sell an item on eBay, take a look at this eBay help page: http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/sell-getstarted.html.
4. Before you create the post, you’ll be given the option to have More listing choices or to Keep it simple. Choose More listing options.
5. On the page where you create the post, in the section labeled Describe the item you’re selling, click the HTML tab. Then paste the HTML code you copied into the field below.
6. Proceed with posting your flyer.
Note: eBay charges a fee for posting in certain categories, including real estate. For information on eBay posting fees, take a look at this page: http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/seller-fees.html.