If you already own a domain and you’d like to map it to your vMarketing content (an individual flyer or your Account Profile), you’ll first need to reconfigure the domain.
- Navigate to the Domains page and click the link in the section labeled “Already own a domain?”.
- Enter your domain name and forwarding email address. vFlyer will automatically forward any email sent to this domain (ex: [email protected]) to the email address entered here. Then, choose whether to map your domain to your Account Profile, a specific flyer, or your vSite. When you are finished, click Update.
- Go to the website where you originally purchased the domain, and log in to your account. We’ll use GoDaddy.com as an example. Once you log in, find a link for your Domain Manager.
- Click on the domain name you would like to manage.
- Locate “Nameservers” and click Set Nameservers.
- Enter in the vFlyer nameservers: dns0.vflyer.com and dns1.vflyer.com. Then, click OK. Within a few hours, when you visit your domain on the web, it will show your vMarketing content.